You have been hired as the CSO (Chief Security Officer) for an organization. Your job is to develop a very brief computer and internet security policy for the organization that covers the following areas:
Make sure you are sufficiently specific in addressing each area. There are plenty of security policy and guideline templates available online for you to use as a reference or for guidance. Your plan should reflect the business model and corporate culture of a specific organization that you select.
Include at least 3 scholarly references in addition to the course textbook. The UC Library is a good place to find these references. At least two of the references cited need to be peer-reviewed scholarly journal articles from the library.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
• Be approximately 2-4 pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page.
• Follow APA6 guidelines. Your paper should include an ABSTRACT, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.