You are the manager of a local retail store. To help make decisions within your organization, you recently completed your MBA with an emphasis in business analytics. You have developed the following estimated regression equation to help make data-driven decisions for the store.
Y = 22,100 - 412×1 + 818×2 - 93×3 - 71×4
· Y = weekly sales
· x1 = local unemployment rate
· x2 = weekly average high temperature
· x3 = number of activities in the local community
· x4 = average price of gasoline per gallon
Use the above equation and information to answer the following questions in a Word document, and create a guideline to use for future business decisions:
Clearly and strongly, used correlation and regression analysis techniques to examine relationships (thoroughly explained values based on the equation and context).
Skillfully evaluated data mining techniques used to enhance managers' decision-making (estimated weekly sales based on values given).
Clearly and strongly utilized predictive modeling to propose business recommendations, using clear examples in a well-analyzed guideline, and based on predictive analysis in question 2.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.