Since we are people with multiple stories and diversity of experiences, each of us will seek out different learning experiences to help us succeed. And, since most of you are interested in either pursuing your career as a therapist or furthering your course of study to become a psychologist, one major area comes to mind: what interaction brings out the best learner (or one of those success factors) in you!
Continuing the focus on your professional development, this discussion is a reflective post to help you prepare for future interactions with supervisors or current interactions with your professors. I want you to reflect on how you learn, as you plan to enter clinical training (or preparing for PhD) and/or are in a clinical context.
Respond to the following questions, based on your reflections and expectations:
– Based on your previous learning and/or work experiences, who would make an ideal clinical supervisor for you (and/or research supervisor for those of you who want to do PhD)? Describe his/her guidance and feedback style that would match your style of learning. (If you use terms such as critical, helpful, challenge me etc, describe what you mean by these terms since they mean different things to different people. Please take the time to give this thought).
– Assume you are shopping for a supervisor, what questions would you ask him/her/them, to learn about them, their style and/or their expectations? Don't forget to visit the readings on the following which might give you a clue:
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.