Looking for help to complete a final project for class. Has to be done as a PowerPoint or a Prezi presentation.
Project plan 1
American Military University
18 May 2022
DFJ customer care software
1st June 2022- 20th December 2022
· To develop application software to facilitate the provision of customer care services
· Create an interface for interaction of the management of a business and the customers.
· Establish a feedback mechanism for the customers to the business
· The project is expected to be accomplished within six months after the commencement met of the development.
· The month of the project would involve gathering the client's relevant requirements.
· Afterwards, the project manager would collaborate with a team of developers to analyze and design the project.
· The analysis and design of the project will be done in month 2 of the project.
Value of the project
· Increased customer satisfaction
· Improve the organizational dispute resolution mechanism of the organization.
· Improvement of the quality of service delivery.
· The project would also improve my customer care skill and services.
· Communication among the different stakeholders inveigled in the development of these projects would vary in the different stages of the project.
· In the initial phase of gathering the requirements, the project team would have regular meetings to brainstorm how to meet the different desires of the client at the minimum cost.
· The project team member will have a daily virtual meeting to brainstorm on the progress of the daily task.
· The project manager would similarly have a weekly one on one meeting with the project team leaders to be notified about the project's progress.
· After every two weeks, the entire team will have a joint physical meeting to deliberate on the plan's progress, challenges, and adjustments.
Task assignment and deadline
· Upon successful analysis and design, the project manager will distribute different roles to different project teams through the respective team leaders.
· Every task assigned to the team is expected to be accomplished within a week before the weekly review of the project's progress.
· Regular testing of the project modules will be done to ensure the proper functionality of the project.
Finalization of the project.
Before the close of November, the project should be completed.
This would give the team a review of the client's requirement and test whether the project functions as intended.
How can business enterprises improve customer care services using technology?
After thorough consideration and investigation of customer satisfaction with the existing customer care service in various organizations, a large portion of them have expressed their dissatisfaction with them. Most business organizations use a one on one customer care desk. However, the performance of such customer care services is poor. We the technological inventions virtual care to customers is the appropriate criteria that can best suit the challenge. The DFJ software can mitigate most of the gaps in customer care services.
Source Evaluation Worksheet
American Military University
May 29, 2022
Part I: Topic
The topic concerns customer care in various organizations. The concept of the project involves the development of a DFJ customer care software that will help in ensuring that customers care is provided in the most satisfying way (Behera & Bala, 2021). The primary idea is to create an effective software that will ensure that customers in organizations interact with the management properly and give their feedback without difficulties (Lotz et al, 2018). This will help the organizations in solving disputes involving the customers with ease as well as ensure that the services delivered to the customers are of high quality (Gupta & Mittal, 2021).
Part II: Source Evaluation
Article Title: Cognitive chatbot for personalized contextual customer service: Behind the Scene and beyond the Hype.
Article Author: Rajat Kumar Behera & Pradip Kumar Bala
Retrieval Information (example website link): https://doi.org/10.1007/s10796-021-10168-y
Source’s Publication Date: 09 July 2021
Publishing Information: The article was published on Accepted on 26 June 2021 and published on 9 July 2021. It was published by Springer.
Source Summary: This is a study that adds to the limited research on chatbots and proposes ways to better customer care, especially when looking for real-time data on product stability and accessibility. The automated responses to frequently asked questions on recurring difficulties provide clients with a consistent experience. This study contributes to the literature on chatbots by combining two models into a streamlined model and demonstrating that trust influences the inclination to utilize a cognitive chatbot, which fosters automation.
As the use of chatbots has spread throughout enterprises, businesses have begun to deploy cognitive services, which is what this study is about.
Article Title: The role of customer care in a customer experience transformation.
Article Author: Stephanie Lotz, Julian Raabe, and Stefan Roggenhofer
Retrieval Information: https://www.mckinsey.com/pe/~/media/McKinsey/Business%20Functions/Operations/Our%20Insights/The%20role%20of%20customer%20care%20in%20a%20customer%20experience%20transformation/The-role-of-customer-care-in-a-customer-experience-transformation-vf.pdf
Source’s Publication Date: 2018
Publishing Information: The article was published in 208 by McKinsey & Company.
Source Summary: The role of proper customer service in influencing consumer perspectives is discussed in this article. It explains why customer journeys are important in customer experience transformation. Customer service's a critical part of the change, as well as Customer encounter transformation's six hallmarks.
Article Title: Exploring the Challenges and Techniques Used for improving customer satisfaction through TQM: An empirical study.
Article Author: Pardeep Gupta and Ankesh Mittal
Retrieval Information: https://doi.org/10.1142/S021968672150030X
Source’s Publication Date: 2021
Publishing Information: The article is from a journal of advanced manufacturing systems by World Scientific. Published in 2021.
Source Summary: The purpose of this paper is to analyze the problems of leading an industry in India that manufactures tractors to lose market share and the influence of applying customer-centric Total Quality Management strategies on regaining market share. To become more competitive, the industry's principal goal was to improve consumer happiness. The case study described in this paper may provide TQM practitioners with insight into how to implement comparable tactics in their firms to improve customer contentment.
Article Title: DFJ leads Series A round for Mythic
Article Author: Iris Dorbian
Retrieval Information: Newspaper Article
Source’s Publication Date: 2017-03-22
Publishing Information: New York: PEI Media Group, Nexis Uni, ProQuest Central
Source Summary: Austin and San Francisco-based Mythic, a provider of a local AI platform that turns devices into intelligent assistants, has raised $9 million in Series A funding, DFJ led the round with participation from Lux Capital, Data Collective and AME Cloud Ventures. In addition to the funding, Steve Jurvetson of DFJ and Shahin Farshchi of Lux Capital have been names to Mythic’s board of directors.
Source Evaluation | 1
For the week 7 Final Project you will create a presentation (CO8) that builds upon the week 2 Project Plan and the week 4 Location and Access (Source Organization worksheet) that effectively communicates the knowledge you have gained during COMM120.
Please consider the following:
· Presentation will include an introduction, body, conclusion, and properly formatted reference/work cited slide in the citation style of your degree program (APA, MLA, or Chicago).
· Clear evidence that the topic was researched and expanded upon the week 2 Project Plan (CO2 & 5).
· Presentation provides audience with information to increase their knowledge of the topic presented (CO1).
· Presentation engages the audience by using elements such as images, graphs, and charts. Appropriate citations must be included.
· Three (3) vetted credible sources. One (1) of the sources must be scholarly and from the library.
· Appropriate length 7-9 slides.
If you have multimedia skills and want to add creative content to your presentation, please do! Try to add any of the following enhancements and as you do, think about how it will impact your presentation and improve communication with the intended audience.
· Voice narration, closed captioning, script.
· Appropriate background music (must be cited on reference page).
· Creative use of slide animations and transitions.
After submitting your presentation, review your TurnItIn Originality Report. (Note: Review the individual flags, decide why that text is flagged, and make corrections as appropriate.). Please see the attached rubric for grading guidelines.
Note: The Week 7 Final Project is a presentation and be turned in as a PowerPoint, a Prezi, or a different type of presentation software. If you chose something other than PowerPoint, you have to do the following:
· Submit a link to the presentation such as for Prezi.
· Ensure that the faculty can open the presentation.
· turn in a document with the presentation material so it can go through Turnitin.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.