This week I want to focus on your professional development. So the discussion is intended for your future self who is a newly licensed clinical professional. Yes you! To respond to the questions consult the following material. (Click on the links to access the worksheet.)
Assume you are a licensed therapist in the field and are getting ready to launch your private practice.
Respond to the following questions:
1. Craft an AD: You plan to place 2-3 line ad about your service. Craft an ad that informs your potential client about you, your area of focus, your license and relevant information.
2. Plan a professional budget: Use this worksheet Creating a Professional Budget.docx to create a budget in 3 easy steps! And submit it along with your post.
-There is NO WRONG budget. (So, best to complete your budget worksheet before you look at other's responses, so you can find your inner voice). Have fun with it! DREAM big!
-Download the worksheet, save it to your computer. Complete it. Save it using file name "your name_budget". And upload the completed file when you post your reflection.
3. Reflect on the experience of creating your ad & budget. What did you learn? Was this a useful exercise? If yes, how? If not, why not?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.