1)There are many cases in which an individual has been convicted on circumstantial evidence for the crime of murder. Find a recent and local case in your home state in which a person has been found guilty of murder or a varied degree of homicide. Summarize the case in your main post. Indicate the reasons for the conviction. Was it based on physical or circumstantial evidence? What did the prosecutor use to prove the mental intent of the offender at the time of the crime?
2) Did the prosecution and/or the defense use legal technology in some way to aid in the development and/or presentation of their respective sides of the case? Was that use (if any) actually helpful in that case (or potentially, other similar cases)? If it was not helpful, explain why you think so.
3) How did conducting research and going through each step of legal analysis help you to reach this conclusion? Analyze how you applied critical thinking and legal analytical skills to assist you in this regard. What new research and/or analytical tool or method did you try for the first time this week? What do you think you do well and what would you like to strengthen so that you continue to improve?
This question was first posted at collepals.com!
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.