The Port Improvement Plan (PIP) Outline . The Title Page and Reference Page are not included in the page count. The paper/outline describes your final PIP research presentation. Each major section within your final PIP presentation should be covered in this paper. This paper must be in narrative form, and be descriptive enough that explains each element of your PIP. The use of graphics and charts is highly encouraged.
1. Choose one (1) port to research and write on. ( Port of Los Angles )
2. Make sure your outline closely follows the following template.
Example Template for PIP
1.Background information about the port: industry classification; markets, location, # of employees, products & services, suppliers, other pertinent information
2.What are the port’s strategic goals?
3.What are the strengths of the port?
4.What are the weaknesses of the port?
5.What metrics does the port utilize?
6.What improvement initiatives and innovations has it implemented?
7.What improvement initiatives and innovations should it consider?
8.What should be the next step be to improve the port?
9.Provide data from the case to support your conclusions as necessary.
10. Compare your supply chain to an exemplar, standard, benchmark, or best practice.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.