related to the topics highlighted on p. 3 of syllabus to be turned in via the assignment submission tab as Microsoft Word attachments no later than SUNDAY BY MIDNIGHT AT THE END OF THIS WEEK. Click on the link (in blue) for details on the assignment and the assignment rubric.
12. Discovery Learning
14. Individualized Instruction
Must be one page, typed, in Times New Roman, 12 point font, double spaced.
Must have at least one paragraph summarizing the article (no plagiarizing)
Must have at least one paragraph critiquing the article…tell why you agree or disagree with the contents
of the article. Cite specific examples from your own teaching/observing in the classroom that supports
Must cite the article in APA format. You can look this up online if you do not have an APA manual. Here is
Moore, K.D. (2015). Effective instructional strategies: From theory to practice, 4th ed. Sage Publications,
Late article summaries and critiques will have point deductions for each day they are late. If you are not in
class when an article summary/critique is due, it is your responsibility to email it to me on the day of class
to not incur point penalties.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.