4. According to the text, the focus of Title VII was blacks. The amended Title VII bans racial discrimination in employment matters and racial harassment and provides some sources of assistance to those who are targeted. (Bell (2017). There is a great deal of prejudice, stereotypes, and state-sponsored discrimination against African Americans, with those with darker skin faring worse than those with lighter skins, or when their names sound black. (Bell (2017). In addition, civil rights activists, researchers, and concerned government officials have been concerned about racial profiling by law enforcement.
5. Based on diverse backgrounds, workplace discrimination, and harassment are common. There is evidence that Hispanics are discriminated against regarding access and treatment. In a study, whites and Hispanics participated in a test. Their educational background and experience were the same. The company told applicants that they would not be interviewed if their names sounded Hispanic. As a result, white people were offered the position with less training and experience. (Bell (2017).
6. Among the ten largest ethnic groups in the United States, Asians and Latinos have the fastest growth rates. This is largely due to immigration from Asia. Many come as workers. The state of California has around 6 million Asians living there. (Bell (2017)
7. U.S. non-Hispanic Whites make up 63% of the population. Organizations have become more interested in diversity since the U.S. population has become more diverse. A low rate of participation in the workforce is observed among non-Hispanic whites. Researchers found that white individuals identified themselves as such. Minorities are being compared to white since white is considered the norm. Study findings indicate that minorities have lower-incomes, promotions, evaluations of their performance, opportunities, and work-related attributes than whites. (Bell (2017).
Ted Talk question: With the TedTalk, the speaker basically explains that you can learn how to understand and address racism in America. It is not just about blacks. We learn acceptance and how to put it into practice. We learn how to be inclusive of all people.
Bell, (2017). Diversity in Organization (3rd ed.) Cengage.
Write 200 words of reflection on this work?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.